Marine Light Weight Hazmat Chemical Spill Absorbent Pads
Our Hazchem Yellow Absorbent Pads are ultrasonically bonded with one layer of spun-bond polypropylene and one layer of meltblown polypropylene .The Light Weight Chemial Absorbent Papers with dimpled pattern speed wicking to quickly soak chemicals and gives added strength. Retain it shape even when completely saturated.
The Spill Absorbent Pads dehydrated and deoiled after adding a surfactant. Absorbent Mats can resist strong acid and alkali,absorbent pads for chemical spills suitable for adsorption of acid, corrosive and other chemical liquids and chemical oils,acidity and corrosivity and other hazardous liquid leakage treatment.
If you have the specialized size of the mats ,we alse offer Marine Chemical Absorbent Mats.
TLS hazmat absorbent pads application:
Use on hazardous or unknown liquid spills. Absorb all liquids including water. For aggressive fluids, such as caustic soda, hydrochloric acid, sulphuric acid, sodium hydroxide and nitric acid.
chemical absorbent mats feature:
Keep shape even saturated.
For aggressive fluids.
Bonded & Dimpled.
Bright caution color.
Absorbent Papers advantages:
1) Safety and stable. Absorbent Sheet absorbs the widest range of acids, bases, corrosives, chemicals and unknown liquids; Chemical absorbents won't degrade or cause a dangerous reaction upon contact with corrosive spills.
2) Quick and large. Chemical Absorbent Mats absorb immediately in 3 seconds and has high acids absorbency, absorption of chemicals up to 16 times of its weight.
3) Long service life used multiple times.
4) Environmentally friendly. Fine-fiber construction won't leave behind liquids or fiber residue
5) Easy Operation. Yellow color is easily distinguishable to assure workers use the correct mat during a spill emergency.
More information please check below data sheet of Hazmat Chemical Spill Absorbent Pads